Army TA

Here's a video to help you set-up GoArmyEd and request TA

Video not playing? See Instructions here:
Applying to HPU
Step 1: Set up your GoArmyEd Account (GoArmyEd Link)
Step 2: Contact Tripler Ed Center (Link Here) or your nearest Ed Center
Step 3: Let them know you would like to attend HPU and select a degree
Step 4: Complete all SOUs required by the Education Counselors
Step 5: Complete a Common Application
Step 6: Pay your Application Fee (Online or at any Base location)

Registering for courses:
Step 1: Login to your GAE Account (GoArmyEd Link)
Step 2: Select "Request TA"
Step 3: Search for classes by entering only
            Subject (WRI, MATH, BIOL, etc.) and Alpha (1100, 1105, 1000, etc.)
Step 4: Request Class (course info will sync with HPU in 2-3 business days)

*If you are registering for a course outside of the Military Campus Programs. You must register directly with HPU Pipeline, then email us your confirmed class schedule within 2 months prior to the start of the classes.

Still have Questions regarding your GoArmyEd account?