Get Started

Step 1: Apply to Hawai’i Pacific University.

Army, Army Reserves, or National Guards using Tuition Assistance to fund your tuition please see video/instructions from the Army TA Tab for admissions procedures.
You may check your admissions status here: GoArmyEd

Veteran, DoD, and Family Members who wish to apply for admission to Hawai'i Pacific University, may do so online. 
To get started, use the online application link here: Apply Now

*An application fee of $50 is required for all students applying to HPU.
(You may pay over the phone 808-356-5272, or in person at any base location)

Step 2: Obtaining a Degree Plan

While you are waiting for acceptance, you might want to start planning out your degree.
See Link for: Programs Offered Through Military Campus Programs

Unofficial Evaluations
Tripler’s Academic Advisor can prepare an unofficial evaluation of your past credits once you select a degree-seeking program.  There is no cost and no requirement that you take classes with HPU before having an unofficial evaluation prepared.  To have an unofficial evaluation done, email a copy of all transcripts from colleges and universities previously attended, any CLEP / DANTES results, and copies of your military work experience (e.g., AARTS, SMART, etc.) to
(Please do not email any transcripts until you’ve obtained all your transcripts from the originating schools. Allow 2-3 business days for your unofficial evaluation.)

Official Evaluations
After you've been accepted to HPU and pay all applicable fees, you must ensure that all your official transcripts from all colleges and universities, military experience, and CLEP or DANTES results have been forwarded to HPU at the following address:
HPU Registrars’ Office
1164 Bishop St Ste 216
Honolulu, HI 96813
Here is an instructional video to view your official degree plan: How to view your degree plan

Step 3: Registration 

Now that you have a degree plan, you are ready to enroll in courses.
To Register, you will need to set-up your HPU pipeline account: Pipeline Setup

Army, Army Reserves, or National Guards using Tuition Assistance to fund your tuition please see video/instructions from the Army TA Tab for registration procedures.

Veteran, DoD, and Family Members’ registration can be completed in person at any location.  Because there are a limited number of seats in each class, we advise that you register early.  Registering early also helps prevent course cancellations due to low enrollment.  After the completion of your first term, students are encouraged to use online registration. 
See video link below for instructions: Web Registration

We recommend that you continue to consult your Academic Advisor to ensure that you are enrolling in the appropriate courses. 
See link for our current schedule of courses: MCP Schedules
If you need a placement exam: Placement Test Info

Step 4: Paying for your Tuition

Tuition is generally due after the first week of classes. If you have a balance due after all applicable tuition assistance, financial aid, VA funding, and or scholarships, you may pay by the following methods:
*In person any HPU base locations
*Paying online via HPU Pipeline
*By Phone at (808) 356-5272
Checks, Cash, All Major US credit cards are accepted.

Congratulation! you are now officially registered.
Please refer to respective tabs above for additional info.